AirFit™ F20 CPAP Mask Soft Sleeves
Soft sleeves are designed to enhance your comfort during sleep apnoea therapy. They can also help to prevent your mask leaving temporary marks on your face. These soft sleeves are designed for AirFit F20, AirTouch F20 and AirFit F20 for Her full-face CPAP masks. The soft fabric slips over the frame arms of your mask.
Use these replacement soft sleeves with:
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
|Colour||Grey and white|
|Included in Package||2 frame sleeves|
User guide - Download the AirFit F20 user guide or AirTouch F20 user guide for detailed information about your full-face mask.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.