AirFit™ F20 Headgear
Replacement headgear for the AirFit F20 full-face sleep apnoea therapy mask.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
Time to replace the headgear on your AirFit F20 full-face mask? Don’t buy a whole new mask, simply replace worn or damaged parts to save money and reduce waste.
- Soft and gentle headgear, specifically designed for extra softness and stability
- Easy to replace
- Available in 3 sizes (also available in for Her version)
AirFit F20 headgear is part of a complete range of quality spare parts available for your CPAP mask.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product, as well as for specific precautions related to the presence of magnetic clips.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your AirFit F20 CPAP mask.
User guide - download the AirFit F20 user guide for detailed information about your full-face mask.
We recommend handwashing your AirFit F20 mask headgear every week:
- Disassemble the mask. The magnets* can remain attached to the headgear during cleaning.
- Wash by hand in warm water (approximately 30°C) with mild liquid detergent.
- Rinse under running water. Inspect to ensure the headgear is clean and detergent free. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
- Squeeze to remove excess water.
- Leave to air dry out of direct sunlight
* The use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.