AirTouch™ F20 Cushion - 3 Pack
Time to replace the memory foam cushion on your AirTouch F20 full-face mask? This 3-pack is ideal if you want to stock up!
This bundle offer includes a pack of 3 replacement memory foam cushions for the AirTouch F20 full-face mask.
Save £38 when you buy the pack of 3 cushions compared to purchasing each item separately.
Need more than 3 cushions? Enjoy more savings with our other convenient bundle offers AirTouch F20 Cushion - 6 Pack or AirTouch F20 Cushion - 9 Pack.
Note that it is recommended to change these cushions every month. Products available in this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
The memory foam cushion for the AirTouch F20 full-face mask brings comfort1 to CPAP therapy. This replaceable cushion adapts to your facial profile to deliver good fit2 and seal1 and remains breathable. The memory foam is designed to minimise friction and contact pressure on your skin, limiting the likelihood of red facial marks.
- Comfort1: innovative ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam delivers a comfortable, effective full-face mask experience.
- Dependable seal: the supple memory foam cushion gradually adapts to the face to seal securely and prevent leaks during therapy1.
- Modular: interchangeable components mean you can easily mix and match your cushion and other parts with those from the AirFit™ F20 mask.
- Easy to care for: the replaceable foam cushion means you can enjoy a fresher sleep therapy experience and a simpler, smoother maintenance process with just a quick wipe. It is very important that the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
ResMed offers several AirTouch F20 cushion bundle offers with money savings:
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product, as well as for specific precautions related to the presence of magnetic clips.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
- ResMed external 7 nights clinical study of 10 patients, conducted between 29/08/2016 - 19/09/2016. Data on file; ID A3907045
- ResMed fitting study of 42 patients, conducted in 2016. Data on file; ID 3965380. AirTouch F20 is to be used by patients weighing more than 30kg.
|Type||ResMed memory foam cushions|
|Not made from latex||Yes|
|Included in Package||3 x AirTouch cushions|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your mask.
· AirTouch F20 ’How to replace the cushion’ video
You do not need to clean the AirTouch F20 cushion every day. It is recommended to replace your cushion every month. If any visible deterioration of the cushion is apparent, the cushion should be discarded and replaced.
The memory foam cushion must not be submerged in liquid as this may damage the cushion and affect mask performance. If required, wipe the outside of the foam cushion with CPAP wipes or similar alcohol-free wipes and allow to dry.
Do not store or place the cushion in direct sunlight. Do not expose to domestic cleaning products or cleaning devices.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.