AirTouch™ F20 Cushion - 6 Pack
Time to replace the memory foam cushion on your AirTouch F20 full-face mask? This 6-pack is ideal if you want to stock up!
This bundle offer includes a pack of 6 replacement memory foam cushions for the AirTouch F20 full-face mask.
Save £86 when you buy the pack of 6 cushion compared to purchasing each item separately.
Need more than 6 cushions? Enjoy more savings with our other convenient bundle offer AirTouch F20 Cushion - 9 Pack.
Note that it is recommended to change these cushions every month.
Products available in this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
The memory foam cushion for the AirTouch F20 full-face mask brings comfort1 to CPAP therapy. This replaceable cushion adapts to your facial profile to deliver good fit2 and seal1 and remains breathable. The memory foam is designed to minimise friction and contact pressure on your skin, limiting the likelihood of red facial marks.
- Comfort1: innovative ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam delivers a comfortable, effective full-face mask experience.
- Dependable seal: the supple memory foam cushion gradually adapts to the face to seal securely and prevent leaks during therapy1.
- Modular: interchangeable components mean you can easily mix and match your cushion and other parts with those from the AirFit™ F20 mask.
- Easy to care for: the replaceable foam cushion means you can enjoy a fresher sleep therapy experience and a simpler, smoother maintenance process with just a quick wipe. It is very important that the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
ResMed offers several AirTouch F20 cushion bundle offers with money savings:
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product, as well as for specific precautions related to the presence of magnetic clips.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
- ResMed external 7 nights clinical study of 10 patients, conducted between 29/08/2016 - 19/09/2016. Data on file; ID A3907045
- ResMed fitting study of 42 patients, conducted in 2016. Data on file; ID 3965380. AirTouch F20 is to be used by patients weighing more than 30kg.
|ResMed memory foam cushions
|Not made from latex
|Included in Package
|6 x AirTouch cushion
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your mask.
You do not need to clean the AirTouch F20 cushion every day. It is recommended to replace your cushion every month. If any visible deterioration of the cushion is apparent, the cushion should be discarded and replaced.
The memory foam cushion must not be submerged in liquid as this may damage the cushion and affect mask performance. If required, wipe the outside of the foam cushion with CPAP wipes or similar alcohol-free wipes and allow to dry.
Do not store or place the cushion in direct sunlight. Do not expose to domestic cleaning products or cleaning devices.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.