QuietAir vent for AirFit™ and AirTouch™ F20
The QuietAir is fitted as standard for ResMed AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20 full face masks!
QuietAir releases the same amount of air per breath as the existing standard elbow, but it does so gently using smaller, multidirectional openings over a wider area.2
- AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20 are among ResMed's quietest masks
- The QuietAir makes them 9 times quieter than before, at only 21 dBA3
- 70% gentler exhaled air flow4
1. With the addition of the QuietAir diffuse elbow the mask sound power is recorded as 21dBA for both AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20 masks. Reduction in sound power level of 10 dBA compared with the standard F20 elbow. ID: A4114547 and ELB1142-786
2. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547.
3. Noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871 at a distance of 1 m, with uncertainty of 3 dBA. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
4. Measured as the reduction in peak velocity when compared to the standard F20 elbow. ID: A4114547
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
THIS PRODUCT ALONG WITH THE AIR TOUCH MASK IS EXCELLENT AND VERY QUIET BUT I SUFFER BADLY WITH SINISITUS AND I EXPERIENCE A HEADACE IN THE MORNINGS WITH THIS VENT WHICH I DONT SUFFER WITH THE NORMAL AIR VENT– 22-Feb-2018 –
Just tried my new Quietair vent last night and it absolutely does what it says on the tin. Its massively quieter and as a result of that you actually get more air into and out of the mask. This will be the best £34.80 that you will spend this year.– 21-Feb-2018 –