QuietAir releases the same amount of air per breath as the existing standard elbow, but it does so gently using smaller, multidirectional openings over a wider area.2
- AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20 are among ResMed's quietest masks
- The QuietAir makes them 9 times quieter than before, at only 21 dBA3
- 70% gentler exhaled air flow4
1. With the addition of the QuietAir diffuse elbow the mask sound power is recorded as 21dBA for both AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20 masks. Reduction in sound power level of 10 dBA compared with the standard F20 elbow. ID: A4114547 and ELB1142-786
2. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547.
3. Noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871 at a distance of 1 m, with uncertainty of 3 dBA. Refer to AirFit F20 user guide.
4. Measured as the reduction in peak velocity when compared to the standard F20 elbow. ID: A4114547
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.