AirFit™ N30i and P30i headgear
Replacement headgear for the AirFit N30i and P30i tube-up nasal sleep apnoea therapy masks.
Time to replace the headgear on your AirFit N30i mask or on your AirFit P30i mask? Don't buy a whole new mask, simply replace the worn parts.
- Easy to replace
- 1 size available
- High quality headgear for the AirFit N30i and P30i
Please see below for expert hints on fitting and keeping your equipment in good condition.
User guide - download the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask:
N30i/P30i - User guide
Sizing the Frame:
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
AirFit N30i “How to choose the Size of the frame” video
AirFit N30i “How to choose the Size of the cushion” video
AirFit N30i ''How to Assemble Video
AirFit N30i ''How to Disassemble'' video
AirFit N30i “How to Fit Video
AirFit N30i “How to daily Clean Video
AirFit N30i “How to weekly Clean Video
Refer to the User guide for further instructions and complete labeling information including indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.