AirFit™ P30i Cushion
Replacement nasal pillows cushion for the AirFit P30i tube-up nasal pillows mask. Buy a replacement cushion if your mask cushion shows any visible signs of damage or deterioration. When your mask cushion is in good condition, it’s easier to maintain a good mask seal during your CPAP therapy for obstructive sleep apnoea.
The AirFit P30i cushion is available in three different sizes:
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
Is it time to replace the cushion on your AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask? Don't buy a whole new mask, simply replace worn or damaged parts to save money and reduce waste.
- Nasal pillows silicone cushion for AirFit P30i mask
- Compact and secure: nostril inserts help you feel confident about your CPAP mask seal.
- Integrated QuietAir™ vent: exhaled air is gently diffused to limit noise output.1 This whisper-quiet vent emits just 21 dBA2 for a relaxing environment in the bedroom.
- Easy to replace
- 3 sizes available: Small / Medium / Large
Good to know: You can use an AirFit P30i nasal pillows cushion with your AirFit N30i conduit frame. The AirFit P30i and AirFit N30i use the same conduit frame. This means you can switch easily between a nasal cushion and a nasal pillows cushion any time you want to alter your mask seal or change contact points.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using a medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
1. ResMed external 14-day clinical study of 23 ResMed patients, conducted between 30/05/2018 and 22/06/2018. Data on file; ID A4387859.
2. Sound power level of 21 dBA – refer to AirFit P30i user guide.
|Type||Nasal pillows cushion|
Please see below for expert hints on fitting and keeping your equipment in good condition.
User guide - download the AirFit P30i user guide for detailed information about your mask.AirFit P30i - 'How to' videos:
We recommend cleaning the AirFit P30i cushion after each use.
- Soak it in warm water with a mild liquid detergent.
- Hand wash it with a soft bristle brush. Pay particular attention to the vent holes.
- Thoroughly rinse it under running water.
- Leave it to air dry out of direct sunlight.
If there is any visible deterioration of a mask component (cracking, crazing, tears, etc.) the component should be replaced.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.