AirTouch™ F20 Cushion
Replacement Medium memory foam cushion (which is monthly disposable) for the AirTouch™ F20 full-face mask.
Need more than one AirTouch cushion? Save money and buy the 3 or 9 cushion bundles. See further down for more info.
Time to replace the memory foam cushion on your AirTouch F20 full-face mask? The UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion for the AirTouch™ F20 full-face mask brings a new level of comfort to CPAP therapy. This replaceable cushion adapts to your facial profile to deliver outstanding fit and seal, but remains breathable. The unique properties of foam minimise friction and contact pressure on your skin, reducing the likelihood of red facial marks on your skin.
Also available, big money savings on these bundles:
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 3 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 6 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 9 (S, M and L)
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam mask cushion every 4 weeks to ensure an optimum comfort.
To clean your foam cushion, simply give it a wipe over every day.
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
|Type||ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your mask.
- User Guide for the AirTouch F20
- AirTouch F20 'How to fit' video
- AirTouch F20 'How to replace the cushion' video
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water. To clean it, simply wipe it over daily. All other mask components can be hand washed in bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid.
AirTouch F20 'Daily clean' video
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
But at these prices they`re out of reach for the ordinary CPAP sufferer. I would give 5 stars but they loose two for the cost.– 09-Aug-2019 – Size: Large
I have only been using the Airtouch F20 for 4 weeks now, but my choice of reduced leakage with severe marking due to increased tightening, or loose fit with high leakage, has now been resolved. So much more comfortable, no marking from mask or straps and leakage over 4 weeks of 75% zero leak and other 25% below 5mm. Costs still a little high but I am sure increasing sales over time will reduce that. fantastic advance, keep up the development.– 17-Jul-2018 – Size: Small
Having used CPAP for 8 months and several masks tried due to persisten air leaks, I am of the opinion that I have obtained the most consistent success with my Air Touch F20 cushion mask, and really can’t do without it.– 29-Dec-2017 – Size: Large
I have recently been diagnosed with OSA and have been using the F20 mask with the ResMed machine - i am amazed at the technology however have been finding the silicone on the mask a little difficult to come to terms with. since trying the the airtouch cushion i have slept so well. it is no longer a machine that i sigh before putting on at night but one that i want to help me sleep well. Well done ResMed - thank you to all of the staff for the hard efforts to achieve such a wonderful prodcut.– 06-Dec-2017 – Size: Small