AirTouch™ N20 Cushion
- Breathable foam cushion is engineered to minimise friction and contact pressure on the skin, which should help to limit reduce red marks around the nose in the morning
- AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is designed to adapt to your individual facial features
- Compatibility with AirFit N20 mask system1 provides freedom of choice
- Size S
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
1. AirTouch N20 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4670547.
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam mask cushion every 4 weeks to ensure an optimum comfort.
Choose an UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion for a comfortable sleeping experience during CPAP therapy. This breathable memory foam cushion is soft and supple, so it gently adapts to your face to deliver a good seal1. The memory foam is engineered to reduce friction and contact pressure on the skin, and works towards limiting red marks around the nose when you wake up.1
The cushion is designed for your AirTouch N20 nasal CPAP mask and compatible with the AirFit N20 nasal mask, you can swap between the two as you like.2 Each size of cushion easily clicks into the same mask frame. If you already use an AirFit N20 nasal mask, you can buy the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion and use it on your AirFit N20 mask frame.
A convenient starter pack with an AirFit N20 nasal mask + AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is also available to buy today.
If you need to replace your AirTouch N20 nasal cushion you can save money with these bundles:
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 3 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 6 (S, M and L)
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's nasal CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
To clean your foam cushion simply give it a wipe over every day.
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
1. ResMed external clinical study of 25 patients for 7 nights, conducted between 15/03/2019 and 05/04/2019. Data on file; ID A4575326.
2. AirTouch N20 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4670547.
Watch our videos for expert advice on choosing the right size of nasal CPAP mask, adjusting your mask properly and maintaining your equipment correctly.
How to fit your AirTouch N20 nasal mask
Daily cleaning of your AirTouch N20 nasal mask
Weekly cleaning of your AirTouch N20 nasal mask
Choose your AirTouch N20 cushion size
If you already use an AirFit N20 silicone cushion, you can choose the same size for your AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
Step 1. Download and print the AirTouch N20 sizing template here. To ensure your template provides accurate sizing information, please make sure you print to scale (100%).
Step 2. Stand in front of a mirror, then hold the sizing template under your nose and use it to identify the most suitable cushion size.
If you’re between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger option.
Cleaning your AirTouch N20 nasal cushion
The memory foam cushion must not be submerged in liquid as this may damage the cushion and affect mask performance. To clean the cushion, simply wipe it daily after use. All other mask components can be hand washed in a bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid. Leave them to air dry alongside the mask cushion, away from direct sunlight.
For detailed information about your mask and cushion, please see the AirTouch N20 user guide.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.