HumidX™ - 3 Pack
HumidX Waterless Humidification for AirMini system - 3 pack
All the benefits of humidification without the hassle of changing water everyday, HumidX takes portable humidification to a whole new level*.
HumidX can be used in most climates and sleep environments.
• HumidX - 6 pack
And for drier conditions, try HumidX Plus.
Exclusive to AirMini, HumidX are small heat and moisture exchangers (HME) that are designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification.
How HumidX works
HumidX is a waterless humidifier that’s designed to provide you with more comfort by retaining the moisture and heat in the air you breathe, and offering relief from possible dryness and congestion. When you exhale, heat and moisture is captured and stored within the HME’s tiny paper ridges. When you inhale, this heat and moisture is released to humidify the air you breathe in.
HumidX can be inserted directly between the mask connector and the vent, providing effective waterless humidification at a compact, effective and comfortable level.
Please be advised each HumidX lasts for 30 days once it has been opened out of its packaging.
HumidX Plus is also available for use in dry conditions, including aircraft cabins.
HumidX is part of the following set-up packs:
*Available only on AirFit N20 nasal mask, AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask and AirFit N30 nasal mask for AirMini.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Find out more about ActiveAir benefits and the HumidX
(and HumidX Plus) technology
Learn how to replace the HumidX (and HumidX Plus) for AirMini
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.