AirFit™ F20 & AirTouch F20 Cushion
Buy our AirFit™ F20 full-face mask and get an AirTouch™ F20 memory foam cushion (which is a monthly disposable cushion) for just £10!*
*RRP of a single AirTouch cushion is £36. If you like the AirTouch cushion, you can save money and buy the 3 or 9 cushion bundles. See further down for more info.
The AirFit F20 full-face mask is a compact full-face mask. It features an InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion which is designed to deliver a robust seal for people of all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. For full information on the AirFit F20 full-face mask, click here
Try our new AirTouch™ F20 cushion for just £10! It is an UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion which fits into the AirFit F20 outer frame and brings a new level of comfort to CPAP therapy. This replaceable cushion adapts to your facial profile to deliver outstanding fit and seal, but remains breathable. The unique properties of foam minimise friction and contact pressure on your skin, reducing the likelihood of red facial marks on your skin.
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam mask cushion every 4 weeks to ensure an optimum comfort. To clean your foam cushion, simply give it a wipe over every day. For full information on the AirTouch F20 cushion, click here
Also available, save money on these AirTouch replacement cushion bundles:
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 3 (S, M and L), plus cleaning wipes
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 9 (S, M and L), plus cleaning wipes
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
|Type||Full face mask|
To ensure you select the correct size of mask, please click here for the downloadable sizing template.
Please see below for expert hints and tips on taking care of your mask.
- User Guide for the AirFit F20
- AirFit F20 'How to Fit' video
- AirFit F20 'Disassembly' video
- AirFit F20 'Daily clean'video
- User Guide for the AirTouch F20
- AirTouch F20 'How to fit' video
- AirTouch F20 'How to replace the cushion' video
- AirTouch F20 'Daily clean' video
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water. To clean it, simply wipe it over daily. All other mask components, including the silicone cushion with the AirFit F20 full-face mask can be hand washed in bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*. We can ONLY deliver within the United Kingdom
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience, if you are out when delivery is attempted
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.