AirTouch™ F20 Cushion - 3 Pack
Please be advised these cushions are monthly disposable.
*Save up to £38 on this bundle, compared to purchasing each item separately at full list price
The UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion for the AirTouch™ F20 full-face mask brings a new level of comfort to CPAP therapy. This replaceable cushion adapts to your facial profile to deliver outstanding fit and seal, but remains breathable. The unique properties of foam minimise friction and contact pressure on your skin, reducing the likelihood of red facial marks on your skin.
- Replacement AirTouch F20 Cushion x 1 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 6 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch F20 cushions x 9 (S, M and L)
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam cushion every 4 weeks.
To clean your foam cushion, simply give it a wipe over every day.
It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||3 x AirTouch cushions|
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.