The AirFit P30i nasal pillows mask features a top-of-the-head tube design that makes it easier to sleep in any position. The pillows cushion features a QuietAir™ vent for a relaxing bedroom environment. Enjoy the freedom to move in your sleep and get close to your bed partner.
This is a Small mask and includes both a Small and Medium nasal pillows cushion.
Please be advised the AirFit P30i is not compatible for use with AirMini. For all AirMini compatible masks, click here
There are two starter packs, each of which is delivered with 1 frame and 2 nasal pillows cushions as follows:
- Small starter pack: 1 small frame, 1 small pillows cushion, 1 medium pillows cushion
- Standard starter pack: 1 Standard frame, 1 small pillows cushion, 1 medium pillows cushion
Please note: Standard frame is bigger than the small frame.
If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
|Type||Nasal pillows mask|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit P30i starter pack (incl. AirFit P30i frame, headgear, cushions (S, M)) and user guide|
|Weight||117g for standard and small (1 frame + 1 cushion + 1 headgear + 1 elbow)|
|Material||Silicone elastomer, polycarbonate, nylon/elastane|
User guide - download the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask.
Step 1 – in general, men should select the standard frame size and women should select the small frame size. These are general recommendations that can be disregarded if you feel that you have a smaller/larger face than average.
Step 2 – the frame should sit on the top of the head, like a headband. If the frame is too small, it will feel tight and sit too close to your forehead. If the frame is too large, it will feel loose and sit too far back on your head.
AirFit P30i - 'How to' videos:
• AirFit P30i ''How to Assemble'' video
• AirFit P30i ''How to Disassemble'' video
• AirFit P30i “How to Fit” video
• AirFit P30i “How to choose the Size of the frame” video
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*. We can ONLY deliver within the United Kingdom
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.