AirFit™ N20 Mask + AirTouch N20 cushion
This bundle offers a standard AirFit N20 mask with silicone cushion plus an AirTouch N20 Memory foam cushion.
- Slim AirFit N20 frame provides a clear field of vision so you can easily read at bedtime
- Flexible, fabric-lined frame is compact and soft on your skin, all night long
- Mask system is easy to use and features practical, quick-to-fit magnetic clip1
- AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is designed to limit red marks on the skin around the nose
- Compatible with sleep and bilevel ventilation machines 2
- Size M
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
1. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
2. AirTouch N20 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4670547.
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam mask cushion every 4 weeks to ensure an optimum comfort.
Enjoy a comfortable, convenient sleep apnoea experience by combining the compact, easy-to-use AirFit N20 CPAP mask system with an AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
The flexible AirFit N20 nasal mask comfortably fits a wide range of faces.1 Practical magnetic clips2 mean it's easy to put on and take off. And it seals well too1, thanks to a compact, fabric-lined frame that moves with you as you sleep.
In this CPAP mask package, we're offering you an AirFit N20 CPAP mask system with the extra comfort of an AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion. The breathable AirTouch N20 cushion is designed to gently adapts to your face to deliver a personalised fit and seal.1 CPAP mask cushions can cause red marks on your skin but the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is engineered to avoid this by limiting friction and contact pressure. This replaceable cushion is convenient and easy to care for as well as being comfortable - simply wipe it clean every morning and pop open a fresh new cushion every month.
This nasal mask starter pack is suitable for people of various shapes and sizes. We also offer an AirFit N20 for Her starter pack for women who appreciate ResMed's female-specific designs.
AirTouch N20 cushions are also available individually and in convenient multi-packs:
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushion x 1 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 3 (S, M and L) with cleaning wipes
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 6 (S, M and L) with cleaning wipes
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's nasal CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 159 existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015 ; ID A3697629.
2. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
Looking for top tips on choosing the right size of CPAP nasal mask, adjusting your mask properly and looking after your equipment? Then watch our videos - we made them to help you succeed with CPAP.
How to fit your AirFit N20 nasal mask
How to assemble your AirTouch N20 nasal mask
How to clean your AirFit N20 nasal mask on a daily basis
How to choose the right size for your AirTouch N20 cushion
Step1 - Start by printing the AirTouch N20 sizing guide . Please ensure the scale is set to 100% - the sizing template is only accurate if it's printed at the right size.
Step2 - Stand in front of a mirror and hold the sizing template under your nose. The template should show you the most suitable cushion size
Between sizes? We recommend choosing the larger option for more comfort.
AirFit N20 silicone cushions and AirTouch N20 memory foam cushions use the same sizing. If you already use an AirFit N20 silicone cushion, choose the same size for your AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion
AirTouch N20 cleaning instructions
The memory foam cushion must not be submerged in liquid as this may damage the cushion and affect mask performance.To clean the cushion, simply wipe it daily after use. All other mask components can be hand washed in bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid. Leave them to air dry alongside the mask cushion, away from direct sunlight. Cleaning AirTouch N20 nasal mask (daily) Cleaning AirTouch N20 nasal mask (weekly)
Please read the user guide for detailed information about your mask
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.