AirTouch™ N20 cushion - 6 pack
Save money by buying a cost-effective 6-pack of AirTouch N20 memory foam cushions. Breathable memory foam provides a comfortable sleeping experience during CPAP therapy because it's designed to gently adapt to your face to deliver a personalised fit1.
Save £86 (excluding VAT where applicable) when you buy an AirTouch N20 cushion - 3 pack bundle offer compared to purchasing each item separately.
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
If you have an AirFit™ N20 nasal mask, why not try the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion? You can buy it separately and use it with your usual AirFit N20 mask frame.
- Enjoy comfortable CPAP therapy with the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
· Soft memory foam cushion is designed to help you limit red marks around your nose1.
· The breathable AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is designed to gently adapt to your face for a personalised fit and a good seal.
- Compatible with AirFit N20 mask system2 for greater flexibility.
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend you replace the AirTouch N20 foam mask cushion every month to ensure comfort.
Not ready to buy 6 cushions? You can still save money by buying a multi-pack of 3 AirTouch N20 nasal cushions.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product, as well as for specific precautions related to the presence of magnetic clips.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
1. ResMed external clinical study of 26 patients for 7 nights, conducted between 15/03/2018 and 05/04/2018. Data on file; ID A4575326.
2. Please refer to AirTouch N20 user guide.
|Type||CPAP mask replaceable cushion|
|Not made from latex||Yes|
|Included in Package||6 x AirTouch N20 cushion|
Our videos offer expert advice on a range of CPAP subjects, from choosing the right size of nasal CPAP mask to adjusting and maintaining your equipment.
Choose your AirTouch N20 cushion size
If you already use an AirFit N20 silicone cushion, you can choose the same size for your AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
Step 1. Download and print the AirTouch N20 sizing template. Make sure you print to scale, as you’ll have to cut out your sizing template from the printed document.
Step 2. Stand in front of a mirror, then hold the sizing template under your nose and use it to identify the most suitable cushion size.
If you’re between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger option.
You do not need to clean the AirTouch N20 cushion every day. It is recommended to replace your cushion every month. If any
visible deterioration of the cushion is apparent, the cushion should be discarded and replaced.
The memory foam cushion must not be submerged in liquid as this may damage the cushion and affect mask performance. If required, wipe the outside of the foam cushion with CPAP wipes or similar alcohol-free wipes and allow to dry.
Do not store or place the cushion in direct sunlight.
All other mask components can be hand-washed in a bowl of warm water with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. Leave them to air dry alongside the mask cushion, away from direct sunlight. Do not expose to domestic cleaning products or cleaning devices.
For detailed information about using and cleaning your mask and cushion, please see the AirTouch N20 user guide.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.