AirFit™ N20 for Her Mask + AirTouch N20 cushion
This bundle offers a standard AirFit N20 for Her mask with silicone cushion plus an AirTouch N20 Memory foam cushion.
- AirFit N20 for Her is a nasal CPAP mask that's specially designed for female faces and women's sleep apnoea needs
- Slim, compact design provides a clear field of vision for reading
- Mask system is easy to use and has practical magnetic clips1
- AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is designed to reduce friction and contact pressure on the skin, which can help to avoid red marks around the nose
- Compatible with sleep apnoea and bilevel ventilation machines2
- Size S
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
1. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
2. AirTouch N20 user guide, ResMed Pty Ltd 2019. ID A4670547.
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam mask cushion every 4 weeks to ensure an optimum comfort.
Looking for a compact, comfortable, easy-to-use CPAP mask system that's designed especially for women? Look no further. This pack combines the female-specific AirFit N20 for Her nasal mask with the extra comfort of the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
The AirFit N20 for Her is designed to be slim, compact and responsive to women's sleep apnoea needs. The flexible frame fits well1 and moves with you when you sleep, while practical magnetic clips2 mean it's easy to put on and take off.
To ramp up the comfort, we've paired the AirFit N20 for Her with our AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.The AirTouch N20 cushion is made of supple, breathable memory foam that is designed to gently adapt to your face. As a result, you'll enjoy a comfortable CPAP therapy experience and you should be less likely to have red marks around your nose in the morning.3
Please note that we also offer this starter pack with a standard AirFit N20 nasal mask
Looking to replace your AirTouch N20 cushion?
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushion x 1 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 3 (S, M and L) with cleaning wipes
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 6 (S, M and L) with cleaning wipes
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's nasal CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 159 existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015; ID A3697629.
2. Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
3. ResMed external clinical study of 25 patients for 7 nights, conducted between 15/03/2019 and 05/04/2019. Data on file; ID A4575326.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
Watch our videos to learn how to make the most of your sleep apnoea therapy. From fitting your mask to choosing your cushion size, we share CPAP insights designed to help you enjoy better sleep.
How to fit your AirFit N20 for Her nasal mask
How to assemble your AirTouch N20 nasal mask
How to clean your AirFit N20 nasal mask on a daily basis
Choosing your AirTouch N20 cushion size
1. Print the AirTouch N20 sizing guide. Please take care when printing - to work properly, the template must be printed to scale.
2. Hold the sizing template under your nose and look at it in a mirror to see which cushion size will be the best fit.
If you’re between sizes, we think you'll feel more comfortable in the larger size.
Already using an AirFit N20 silicone cushion? Choose the same size for your AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
AirTouch N20 cleaning instructions
The memory foam cushion must not be submerged in liquid as this may damage the cushion and affect mask performance.To clean the cushion, simply wipe it daily after use. All other mask components can be hand washed in bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid. Leave them to air dry alongside the mask cushion, away from direct sunlight.
Cleaning AirTouch N20 nasal mask (daily)
Cleaning AirTouch N20 nasal mask (weekly)
If you need more information about your mask, please refer to your AirTouch N20 user guide.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.