AirFit™ N30 - nasal mask
AirFit N30 is a minimalist, discreet and comfortable1 nasal mask that features a nasal cradle cushion with a septum bridge membrane. The cradle cushion fits comfortably around your nose and creates a good seal.
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
- The AirFit N30 is a nasal cradle sleep apnoea mask that has a streamlined design. This sleep apnoea mask has just three parts: a frame, adjustable headgear, and a cushion that comes in three colour-coded sizes. The convenient starter pack includes small and medium cushion sizes.
- Minimalist, under-the-nose design: the soft nasal cradle cushion curves under your nose, providing gentle but effective therapy and a good seal2.
- Designed for effective seal: the AirFit N30 cushion has a carefully engineered septum bridge membrane. This nasal cradle cushion delivers a comfortable seal.2
- Adjustable headgear: the headgear is made of a soft material and can be adjusted for a personalised fit.
- Diffuse and quiet vent: the advanced QuietAir™ venting system diffuses air gently and quietly.2,3
- Flexible tubing: the N30 features short, lightweight flexi-tubing that allows you to move around easily.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
1. ResMed fitting study of 64 nasal pillows mask users and 16 nasal mask patients, conducted between 22/04/2019 and 25/04/2019. Data on file; ID A4587086.
2. ResMed external clinical study of 18 patients for 7 nights, conducted between 12/02/2019 and 25/05/2019, Data on file; ID A4547452.
3. Sound power level of 25 dBA – Please refer to AirFit N30 user guide
|Type||Nasal cradle mask|
|Not made from latex||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit N30 mask system (incl. QuietAir frame, 2 cushions (Small and Medium), adjustable headgear) and AirFit N30 user guide|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, felt|
Access user guides and device compatibility information for your product.
Please visit Product Support for further information on use, servicing and maintenance of your ResMed device or accessory.
These videos show you how to assemble and fit your new CPAP mask and how to take care of your sleep therapy equipment so that you can make the most of your PAP treatment.
Includes expert hints on choosing the right size of nasal CPAP mask, adjusting your mask, and keeping your equipment in good condition.
Step 1 - print the sizing template, ensuring it is printed to scale.
Step 2 - place the template below your nose, perpendicular to your face. If you have a narrow nose, start with the blue/red side of the template. If you have a wide nose, start with the purple side of the template.
Step 3 - look into a mirror and assess whether your nose falls inside or outside the margins on the template. If you are between two sizes, choose the larger one.
Step 4 - if your nose is size S (red) or M (blue), select the appropriate cushion from your starter pack. If your nose is SW (purple) then you will need to order an SW cushion as a spare part.
Open the user guide for detailed information regarding your mask.
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be hand washed in the same way at least weekly.
After each use: Cushion
Weekly: Headgear and frame
1. Soak the components in warm water with a mild liquid detergent.
2. Hand wash the components with a soft bristle brush. Pay particular attention to the vent.
3. Thoroughly rinse the components under running water.
4. Shake the frame to remove any excess water from the vent. Leave the components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
If the mask components are not visibly clean, repeat the cleaning steps. Make sure that the vent is clean and clear.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.