Theravent Trial Pack - 6 nights
Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy is a comfortable anti-snoring aid. The adhesive strip looks simple, but it incorporates advanced, patented microvalve technology to create expiratory positive airway pressure (EPAP). When the strip is placed over your nostrils, this technology harnesses the power of your own breath to gently open your airway and relieve the throat vibrations that cause the sound of snoring. Try it, and enjoy a quieter, more restful night.
· Advanced: patented microvalve technology in a simple, easy-to-use format.
· Comfortable, no-fuss solution: the lightweight, breathable adhesive strip fits gently and discreetly over your nostrils.
· No prescription required: quickly and easily obtain the benefits of advanced technology, with no hassle and no medical appointments.
· Peaceful: reduces or eliminates snoring, so you and your bed partner can enjoy a more peaceful sleeping environment.
· Fast-acting: works immediately, from the first night of use.
· Travel-friendly: small and easy to slip into your washbag, it's more travel-friendly than a spray or an electrical device and a great option when you want to sleep quietly on a plane or train.
· For everyone: Theravent strips are available in three strengths, suitable for light, moderate and heavy snorers. This convenient trial pack offers two of each, so you can find the Theravent that's right for you.
|Type||Lite, Regular and Max|
|Included in Package||pack of 6, single-use Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy strips (2 x Lite, 2 x Regular, 2 x Max)|
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
I have used this recently and tried so many products, from mouth guards etcc.. this is the only product I have found that has worked. I actually do not wake myself up anymore snoring. I am moving to the UK from Australia and so pleased that I am able to get this product in the UK.– 16-Jan-2018 –