Compact full-face mask for CPAP sleep apnoea therapy, with flexible QuietAirTM elbow vent. Exceptional fit, comfort and visual freedom. Innovative technology for a simple, effective, user-friendly experience. Suitable for all types of sleep therapy.
We also have the AirFit F20 for Her – same great fit but designed for Women.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
ResMed AirFit™ F20 is a compact full-face mask that offers exceptional fit. Suitable for people who breathe through their mouth. Comfort and visual freedom. 86% of patients prefer AirFit F20’s seal to the current market-leading full-face mask1.
- Exceptional fit: easy to use, AirFit F20 is designed to deliver a robust seal for people of all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds. In fact, studies show it fits 96.5% of people who try it!1,2,3,4
- Comfortable: our advanced InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for great comfort and security throughout the night.
- Easy to use: magnetic clips for quick fitting. In terms of stability and ease of use, the majority of patients prefer AirFit F20 to the current market-leading full-face mask.1
- Visual freedom: the under eye frame design provides maximum visual freedom and minimal facial contact. With unrestricted vision, you can see more, do more and feel great.
- Extra movement: if you have memories of being woken, put them behind you. Flexible fabric-lined frame delivers breadth of fit while adding comfort.
- QuietAir™ vent:the ResMed QuietAir diffuser vent minimises noise and gently disperses exhaled air, making the AirFit F20 and AirTouch F20 ResMed's quietest masks5
- Full face: a full-face mask is the smart choice if you breathe through your mouth when you sleep.
- Effective therapy: tested to perform up to the highest therapy pressure, bilevel and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP. The mask’s reliable InfinitySeal, advanced technology and outstanding fit help to ensure a more relaxing therapy experience.
- Innovative: effective, user-friendly therapy based on ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing and thoughtful design.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit F20 to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed internal study of 22 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 26/04/2016 – 27/05/2016 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit F20. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3810791.
2. ResMed AirFit F20 internal fitting study of 27 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 30/03/2016 – 04/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3751086.
3. ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 34 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 11/04/2016 – 15/04/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3774922.
4.ResMed AirFit F20 internal international fitting study of 90 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 06/06/2016 – 22/06/2016. Preliminary patient study – data on file; ID A3830701
5. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||True|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit F20 mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion) and AirFit F20 user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, metal magnets, felt|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on living well and keeping your equipment in great condition.
User guide: download the User Guide for detailed information about your AirFit F20.
How to mangage leak
How to use the quick release elbow
Sizing: use the links below to download our simple sizing guide. This is the best option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the distance from the bridge of your nose (between your eyes) to the dip between your lower lip and your chin. If you are between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size.
Cushion size (AirFit F20)
Face Height – fit range (mm)
Small / For Her Small
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
During the time I have been using a cpap I have had many full face masks. The airfit f20 is by far the best mask I have ever used.– 02-Sep-2019 – Size: Small
I have had to use a cpath machine for many years now and my heart rate goes hay wire if I fall asleep with out it I have had numerous masks to go with it but this is really the best thing I have ever had so quite and no face rash it’s amazing 😉 no more pulling the mask off in the night and yep after my 2nd hart attack at the age off 44 my wife is finally starting to sleep again with out the worries of waking up to get me put it back on so must say thank you for all you time and effort that you have put in this mask– 24-Jan-2019 – Size: Small