ResMed Chin Restraint
A gentle, effective way to ensure your mouth stays closed during CPAP or bilevel therapy with a nasal or pillow mask. Reduces side-effects such as air swallowing and dryness in the mouth and throat to provide a more comfortable therapy experience.
ResMed's chin restraint helps to hold your mouth closed during CPAP or bilevel therapy with a nasal or pillow mask. This reduces therapy side-effects such as air swallowing and dryness in the mouth and throat, so you can enjoy a more comfortable experience and more effective treatment. This simple, user-friendly accessory is made of neoprene and is comfortable, adjustable and washable.
- Comfortable: the stretchable side strap and soft chin cup are gentle on the skin and keep your mouth comfortably closed during therapy.
- Versatile: fits easily under or over most CPAP mask headgear and can be used with a wide range of mask and pillow systems.
- Simple: the single-strap design fastens at the top of your head and has velcro fittings that are easy to adjust.
- Washable: the chin restraint is made of neoprene and can easily be washed in warm water.
|Care instructions||Clean in warm water with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and leave to dry."|
|Included in Package||ResMed Chin Strap|
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
It works. It does not have any chemical smells, as other products offered on the Internet. It works perfectly when used with a mask - it falls off when used on its own (as shown in the picture), as it only has one strap (another version with two straps would be perfect to use on planes). However, it is very simple, washable, and it works. I use it with a nasal mask. I would certainly buy again. It shows that good design is also minimalistic.– 23-Feb-2018 –
The staff in this company are always so pleasant to deal with, nothing is too much trouble. Good product, arrived very swiftly.– 25-Oct-2017 –
I have a ResMed CPAP with full face mask (F20) but found that when I fell asleep my jaw would drop and the rush of air from my mouth would wake me. This prevents this from happening and I have had no issues with using it comfort wise. Would have received 5 stars, but I think it needs a little redesign as I have found with the F20 (which has a stiffer apron than my previous F10) if the bottom of the apron sits over the top of the chin restraint then unless I over-tighten the mask straps (uncomfortable!) up it leaks air. Instead I have to fold the top of the chin restraint over the outside of the bottom edge of the mask to avoid this. The chin restraint could do with a cutout in its top edge thus avoiding interference with the bottom of the mask edge.– 22-Oct-2017 –