AirSense™ 10 and S9 Filter - 2 Pack
Air filter for ResMed S9 series and AirSense 10 - 2 pack
CPAP air filters for use with ResMed S9 series and AirSense 10 devices. Pack of 2 disposable air filters. Effective filtration. Filter out airborne particles and dust. Easy to fit.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only. For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
These CPAP air filters prevent airborne particles and dust from entering your CPAP device. Enjoy healthier CPAP therapy with these disposable CPAP air filters, designed for use with ResMed S9 series and AirSense 10 devices. The filters are easy to fit and should be replaced every 4-6 months (or whenever the filter is damaged or inoperative).
- Hygienic: replace your CPAP air filter every 4-6 months (or whenever the filter is damaged or inoperative) to keep your S9 series or AirSense 10 device clean and enjoy healthier therapy. Not suitable for washing.
- Easy to use: changing your air filter is quick and easy. See your device user guide for more information.
Please note that this pack contains 2 CPAP air filters. A larger pack containing 12 CPAP air filters is also available. For those who may be sensitive to allergens, please find also Hypoallergenic ResMed filter for S9 and AirSense 10 - 2 pack and Hypoallergenic ResMed filter for S9 and AirSense 10 - 12 pack
|Included in Package||two S9 / AirSense 10 CPAP air filters .User guide in the following languages: English,Deutsch,Français ,Svenska,Norsk,Suomi ,Dansk ,Español ,Italiano ,Polski.|
We recommend that you change your CPAP filter every 4-6 months (or whenever the filter is damaged or inoperative). Please see your device user guide for instructions on changing your air filter.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.