S9™ & AirSense™ 10 filter - 2 pack
Filter out airborne particles and dust with these air filters for ResMed S9 and AirSense 10 devices. Designed to be easy to fit, these disposable CPAP air filters provide effective filtration.
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
These CPAP air filters are designed to prevent airborne particles and dust from entering your CPAP device. Enjoy a healthier CPAP therapy experience with these disposable CPAP air filters, designed for use with ResMed S9 devices and AirSense 10 devices. The filters are designed to be easy to fit and should be replaced at least every 6 months (or whenever the filter is damaged or dirty).
- Clean: replace your CPAP air filter at least every 6 months (or whenever the filter is damaged or dirty) to keep your S9 device or AirSense 10 device clean and enjoy healthier therapy. Filters should not be washed.
- Easy to change: change your air filter in two easy steps. First open the air filter cover and remove the old air filter. Then place a new air filter onto the air filter cover and close it.
Please note that this pack contains 2 CPAP air filters. A larger pack containing 12 CPAP air filters is also available.
If you are sensitive to allergens, please see Hypoallergenic ResMed filter for S9 and AirSense 10 - 2 pack and Hypoallergenic ResMed filter for S9 and AirSense 10 - 12 pack.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
|Type||CPAP Air filter|
|Maintenance||Should be replaced at least every 6 months|
|Included in Package||2 pack of S9 and AirSense 10 CPAP air filters, user guide.|
We recommend that you change your CPAP filter atleast every 6 months (or whenever the filter is damaged or dirty). Please see your device user guide for instructions on changing your air filter.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.