ResMed ClimateLine™ heated air tubing
ClimateLine heated tubing is designed to improve your CPAP therapy experience by delivering air at consistent, comfortable temperature and humidity levels. It is a key component of ResMed’s Climate Control humidification solution for S9™ devices.
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
The ClimateLine heated tube is a key component of ResMed’s Climate Control humidification solution. Smart technology delivers air at your desired temperature and comfortable humidity levels. This can prevent water from accumulating in the tube, so you can enjoy the simple pleasure of a restful night.
- Comfortable: smaller, slimmer and sleeker than a standard mask tube, ClimateLine tubing offers greater flexibility and less mask drag for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Adjustable temperature: thanks to a temperature sensor built into the tube, the Climate Control algorithm is able to deliver consistent, comfortable temperature at the mask.
- Adjustable humidity: the Climate Control algorithm automatically adjusts to changes in ambient conditions. It protects you from rainout by maintaining a target humidity level, even if the temperature drops overnight.
- A complete solution: the ClimateLine tube is part of ResMed's Climate Control solution based on S9 devices and the H5i™ heated humidifier.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product. Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
Cleaning and maintenance
You should regularly clean and maintain your equipment, as described in this section.
Disconnect the air tubing and hang it in a clean, dry place until its next use.
- Do not hang the air tubing in direct sunlight as it may harden over time and will eventually crack.
- Do not wash the air tubing in a washing machine or dishwasher.
- Remove the air tubing from the H5i and the mask.
- Wash the air tubing in warm water using mild detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly, hang and allow to dry out of direct sunlight.
- Before next use, reconnect the air tubing to the air outlet and mask.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
For full information on Delivery, please click here
From the time your order is received you can return it within 14 days.
For full information on Returns, please click here
VAT relief is available on most products in the ResMed online shop.
To understand if you are eligible for VAT relief and how to claim this within your order (as we are unable to refund any VAT paid in error), please click here for further information.