AirMini bundle offer without mask
Save £55 when buying the AirMini bundle without mask
AirMini bundle offer for F30
AirMini bundle offers (without mask) are made for patients who already use one of these CPAP masks:
Each bundle includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine
- Mask set-up pack to connect your CPAP mask to the AirMini device
- AirMini app (free download)
Learn more about AirMini bundle offers on this overview page
AND CLICK ON ""MORE INFO"" TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EACH BUNDLE
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only. For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
This AirMini bundle offers is designed for sleep apnoea patients who already have an AirFit F30 full-face CPAP mask and would like to use it with an AirMini CPAP machine.
The bundle offer includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine: the compact AirMini device uses the same algorithms as ResMed’s bedside devices and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief and Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini can be operated with a one-touch button or you can use the AirMini app to customise your therapy comfort and view your treatment data. It is supplied with two mains cables so you can use AirMini in the UK and the EU. Read more here
- AirMini F30 set-up kit : the set-up kit has a pre-assembled F30 connector with a built-in vent featuring ActiveAir technology and a flexible AirMini tube. Read more about AirMini F30 set-up kit.
- AirMini app (free download): the AirMini app allows you to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy online. The AirMini app is available for iPhone (iOS version 10.2 minimum) and Android (version 4.4 minimum).
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's full-face CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
|Included in Package||ResMed AirMini AutoSet machine and AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages) and AirMini F30 set-up kit (incl. F30 connector for AirMini x1, AirMini Tube x1).|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel|
|Modes||AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, CPAP|
Watch our video to learn about AirMini travel CPAP and its benefits for your sleep apnoea therapy.
Enjoy the benefits of AirMini, the smallest1 portable CPAP machine:
Check out our advice on AirMini set up.
Setting up your AirMini CPAP machine with AirFit F30
1. Plug the power supply unit into your machine and then into the power outlet.
2. Connect the grey end of the air tubing to your machine.
Connecting your AirMini machine and smart device
1. Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. For instructions, refer to the user guide for your smart device.
3. Open the AirMini app: you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
5. When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
6. When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and ready to connect.
7.Tap Connect on the smart device.
8. Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
9. Select your machine from the list to connect.
Download AirMini User Guide for detailed recommendations on how to set up, clean and use your AirMini solution.
Download AirMini app patient e-help guide for details on changing your comfort settings and tracking your sleep:
- eHelp Guide for iPhone AirMini app
- eHelp Guide for Android AirMini app
1. As of 06 February 2020. 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (H) x 52 mm (D), 250 cm³.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.