AirMini™ Bundle Offer with N20 Mask
Save £65 when buying the AirMini bundle with AirFit N20 nasal mask
AirMini bundle offer with AirFit N20 nasal mask, size M
The bundle includes:
- AirMini AutoSet machine
- AirFit N20 nasal mask
- AirMini N20 set-up kit including HumidX waterless humidification
- AirMini app (free download)
For information on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
Small in size, smart with features, and using proven AutoSet algorithms1-4, AirMini solutions provide you with the quality therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed in a truly compact and travel-friendly package.
This bundle offer includes all the components you need to start sleep therapy:
- AirMini AutoSet machine: the compact AirMini device uses the same algorithms as ResMed’s bedside devices and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief and Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini can be operated with a one-touch button or you can use the AirMini app to customise your therapy comfort and view your treatment data. AirMini is supplied with two mains cables so you can plug in your device in the UK and the EU. Read more here
- AirFit N20: ResMed AirFit N20 is a compact nasal mask that offers an effective seal at high pressures5. Read more about AirFit N20
- AirMini N20 set-up kit: the set-up kit has three components:
- > 1 pre-assembled N20 connector with a built-in vent featuring ActiveAir technology;
- > 1 HumidX* waterless humidification system that sits directly between you and the vent for effective humidification6;
- > 1 HumidX Plus* for when higher levels of humidification are needed;
- > 1 AirMini tube that connects the mask to the device.
- AirMini app: the AirMini app allows you to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy online. The AirMini app is available for iPhone (iOS version 10.2 minimum) and Android (version 4.4 minimum) .
*Each HumidX lasts for 30 days once it has been removed from the packaging. If you would like to stock up with additional supplies, HumidX and HumidX Plus are also available to buy in packs of 3 and 6.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's nasal CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. Netzel et al. APAP device technology and correlation with patient compliance. Somnologie - Schlafforschung und Schlafmedizin 2014; DOI: 10.1007/s11818-014-0662-0.
2. Isetta et al. Comparative assessment of several automatic CPAP devices responses: a bench test study. ERJ Open Res 2015; 1:00031-2015.
3. Zhu et al. All APAPs are not equivalent for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing: a bench evaluation of eleven commercially available devices. J Clin Sleep Med 2015 11(7):725-34.
4. Isetta et al. Novel Approach to Simulate Sleep Apnea Patients for Evaluation Positive Pressure Therapy Devices. PLoS ONE 11(3): e0151530.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0151530.
5. AirFit N20 is validated at therapy pressures from 4 to 30 cm H2O - refer to AirFit N20 user guide.
6. Alison Hansford & al. Performance of a Mask System Incorporating a Heat and Moisture Exchanger. 2017 ResMed Science Center, white paper.
|Included in Package||ResMed AirMini AutoSet machine and AirMini user guide (consult user guide for available languages), AirMini N20 set-up kit (including N20 connector for AirMini x1, AirMini Tube x1, HumidX x1, HumidX Plus x1), AirFit N20 nasal mask system (including frame system, headgear, cushion) and AirFit N20 user guide (consult user guide for available languages).|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel|
|Modes||AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, CPAP|
Watch our videos to learn more about AirMini travel CPAP and AirFit N20 nasal mask.
Enjoy the benefits of AirMini, the smallest1 portable CPAP machine:
Discover the AirFit N20 nasal mask:
Check out our advice on AirMini set up and AirFit N20 size selection.
Setting up your AirMini CPAP machine with AirFit N20
1. Plug the power supply unit into your machine and then into the power outlet.
2. Connect the grey end of the air tubing to your machine.
Adding optional humidification
1. To use the optional HumidX or HumidX, twist open the connector.
2. Insert the HumidX or HumidX Plus with the blue or grey side facing down towards the tube.
3. Close the connector by twisting the ends back together until they lock into place.
Connecting your AirMini machine and smart device
1. Ensure you have the latest version of the AirMini app installed on your smart device. If not, download it from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device. Refer to the user guide of your smart device if you need instructions.
3. Open the AirMini app: you’ll be greeted with a welcome screen.
5. When prompted by the AirMini app, press the Bluetooth button on your AirMini machine.
6. When the light on your machine flashes blue, Bluetooth is enabled and ready to connect.
7. Tap Connect on the smart device.
8. Wait until your machine appears in the accessory selection list.
9. Select your machine from the list to connect.
Select the correct AirFit N20 cushion size
Step 1: Print out the N20 fitting template, making sure it is printed to scale.
Step 2: Cut out along the dotted line.
Step 3: Refer to the diagram on template to find the most appropriate N20 nasal cushion size.
1.As of 06 February 2020. 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (D) x 52 mm (H), 250 cm³..
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.