AirSense™10 AutoSet for Her
An auto-adjusting device for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, with a host of features for effective, comfortable1 treatment. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is part of a complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women with obstructive sleep apnoea. Supplied with a SlimLine tube, carry bag and 90W Power Supply Unit. Please note there is no mask included so this will need to purchased separately, if required.
*Save £35 when you buy an AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her bundle including device, HumidAir, 12 filters and ClimateLine Air tube, compared to purchasing each item separately
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only. For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed's AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnoea and is tailored to meet the special sleep needs of women. For more information on this please see 'Advice/Videos' tab.
- Intelligent detection: AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts with low pressure designed for improved comfort.
- Built-in ambient light sensor: you won't disturb your partner if you need to get up during the night. The screen's light level adjusts to the brightness of the room and turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep more easily.
- Quality-of-life features: a whisper-quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor offers you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep, while a streamlined SlimLine™ tube makes it easier to move around in bed without disrupting therapy.
- Simple, intuitive user interface: simply plug in the AirSense 10 AutoSet and press Start. It's easy to change the comfort settings, and your device will give you feedback on your therapy every morning.
- SmartStart™ feature: as soon as you breathe into your mask, your therapy begins. A few seconds after you remove your mask, it stops.
- Optional humidification: the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology offers relief from dryness and congestion - click here for more details. Add an optional heated tube for even greater comfort - click here for more details
- A filter is supplied in the side of the device but must be replaced with a new filter every 6 months and should not be washed or cleaned. You can purchase a 12-pack of filters here
- Register your device with myAir, a brand-new online tool for patients with an AirSense 10. Once you have your device, we invite you to register with myAir which will provide you with daily information about your treatment and helpful advice and tips on how to get the most out of your treatment.it. For more information please click here.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor
1. A4504900 ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview
Please refer to user guide for more information.
|Included in Package||User guide in the following languages: English,Deutsch|
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her addresses the unique therapy needs of women by treating and responding to female breathing patterns. Women with OSA tend to have:
- Lower AHI's
- Shorter apnoeas
- Less severe hypopnoeas1
Women may be more sensitive to high pressures and fast pressure changes so the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her has dedicated algorithm specifically for women.
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for more information on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 917 7071.
1. Wimms A & al. Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Women: Specific Issue and Interventions. Biomed Res Int. 2016;2016:1764837
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.