AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her
If the product is listed as out of stock, please register here and we will inform you once the product is back in stock.
An auto-adjusting device for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, with a host of features to promote effective and comfortable1 treatment. The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her is part of a complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. Supplied with a SlimLine™ tube, 12-pack of filters, travel bag and 90W Power Supply Unit. Please note there is no mask included, so this will need to be purchased separately, if required.
Save £35 when you buy an AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her (complete device package) Bundle Offer including device, HumidAir™ II, 12-pack of filters and ClimateLineAir™ tube, compared to purchasing each item separately.
Products available in this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed's AutoSet algorithm. It responds to the female-specific characteristics of obstructive sleep apnoea and is tailored to meet the special treatment needs of women. For more information on this please see the 'Advice/Videos' tab.
Register your device with myAir™ , an app for patients with an AirSense 10. Track your sleep therapy and get personalised advice and assistance on your PAP sleep therapy with the myAir monitoring and coaching app from ResMed.*
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
*myAir is only available in selected countries.1. ResMed AirSense 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed 2019 ID A4504900.
|Sound pressure level (EN ISO 80601-2-70:2015)||25dB|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her sleep therapy device, SlimLine, 12-pack of filters, 90WPower Supply Unit, travel bag, user guide.|
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is tailored to the unique needs of women with OSA.
Women with OSA have2:• lower AHIs,
• shorter apnoeas
• less severe hypopnoeas
• more REM-based events
• more flow limitations leading to Respiratory Effort Related Arousals (RERAs).
Women may be more sensitive to high pressures and fast pressure changes.The AutoSet for Her algorithm offers gentler therapy to help prevent arousal due to high or fast pressure changes.With a dedicated algorithm AutoSet for Her specifically treats and responds to female breathing patterns.
We want you to benefit from the appropriate treatment. Please see below for more information on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
2. O’Connor, C et al. Gender differences in the polysomnographic features of obstructive sleep apnea. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine vol. 161,5 (2000): 1465-72.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.