Compact nasal mask for CPAP sleep apnoea therapy, designed to fit everyone. Comfort and freedom through innovative technology. Easy to use, unobtrusive, suitable for all types of sleep therapy.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
ResMed AirFit™ N20 is a compact nasal mask that offers exceptional fit. Suitable for people who breathe through their nose. Comfort and freedom thanks to innovative technology and thoughtful design.
- Exceptional fit: in an international study, AirFit N20 fits 99.4% of all patients1. Thanks to its innovative silicone cushion, AirFit N20 is designed to deliver a robust seal for all facial shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.
- Comfortable: our advanced InfinitySeal™ silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for greater comfort and security throughout the night. 88% of patients find AirFit N20 more comfortable and easier to use than the current market leading nasal mask2.
- Easy to use: with a mask this simple (magnetic clips, quick release elbow), fitting it and keeping it clean are child’s play.
- Visual freedom: the under the eye frame design provides stability, minimal facial contact and unrestricted vision so you can see more, do more and feel great.
- Extra movement: a short flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, allowing you to move more easily without encountering tube drag or leakage.
- Soft: the flexible frame is seamlessly lined with plush fabric so it’s soft on your skin and remains comfortable throughout the night.
- Innovative: ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing, thoughtful design: we did the hard work so you can enjoy a simple, hassle-free experience.
- Effective therapy: It delivers excellent performance with high pressure, bilevel and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed AirFit N20 to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
1. ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of existing ResMed patients, conducted 12/11/2015.
2. ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 - 21/12/2015 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit N20; ID A3695085.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirFit N20 mask system (incl. frame, elbow/short tube, headgear, cushion) and AirFit N20 user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/elastane, metal magnets|
Please see below for expert hints and tips on living well and keeping your equipment in great condition.
User guide - download the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask
How to find right size
How to fit your mask
How to manage leak
How to disassemble your mask
How to assemble your mask
We recommend handwashing your mask cushion daily, using a dash of basic washing up liquid in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
How to clean daily
How to clean weekly
Sizing: use the links below to download our simple sizing guide. This is the best option for getting an accurate fit. If you don’t want to use a template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose.
Cushion size (AirFit N20)
Nose width[L2] – fit range (mm)
Small / For Her Small
23 – 37
30 – 45
45 – 55
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
I have been using CPAP for seven years now, and have used various nasal masks. I tried nasal pillows but they irritated my nostrils, causing hay fever like symptoms. The N20 is light and comfortable, and every bit as comfortable as nasal pillows. I have to agree with the review saying about air rushing out from the elbow at great speed etc. I have just written a review for the N30i, which I have been using when at home. I forgot to mention there that, despite claims saying that it 'gives you the freedom to sleep in any position and get close to your bed partner', the very same problem exists with that mask also. It might be time for a bit of a backward step, and return to using filters in the exhalation valve. I still use the N20 with my Air Mini, and have just had 5 nights of good and uninterrupted sleep, thanks to the N20. Looks that for me personally, the N30i's days are numbered, and a second N20 will be returning to the bedroom.– 23-Oct-2019 – Size: Small
I really like this mask. Comfortable with no leaking issues; much better than other nasal masks that either leak during the night as you move, or badly irritate your nostrils. The best and most comfortable headgear I have seen (as F-20). The only drawback is that air comes out at great speed (from the elbow) towards your partner's face/neck, if he/she is close to you (4*). Perhaps they could create a small add-on (cap/filter) to address this (some other makers have), or redesign the elbow/tube. However, I am happy with it and I would buy again.– 23-Feb-2018 – Size: Small
I have been using a CPAP machine for over 20 years and have found the Air fit N20 to be the lightest and most comfortable mask I have used.– 22-Oct-2017 – Size: Medium
I have tried a number of different face masks and nasal pillows over the years. The AirFit N20 is wonderful. I can wear it and still read my book in bed or use my smart phone as the vision is excellent. The head gear is the first one that I have had that stays properly in place once it is adjusted and the little mask that fits over my nose is a great compromise between pillows which often leaked for me and a bigger, heavier Nasal mask.Would highly recommend– 22-Oct-2017 – Size: Medium