Swift™ FX for Her - Pillow Mask
Remember how it feels to get a great night's sleep. Custom designed for women. Delivers reliable, effective sleep apnoea therapy and offers a super-soft fit and a real sense of freedom.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
With the ResMed Swift™ FX for Her, it's easy to forget about your mask and remember how it feels to get a great night's sleep. The Swift FX for Her has been designed especially with a female-friendly size. It delivers reliable, effective sleep apnoea therapy throughout the night, but its super-soft fit and minimalist design add up to a barely-there sensation.
- Comfortable: minimal facial contact, soft materials that adjust to your facial contours without leaving marks and a real sense of freedom – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Elegant: smaller pillow sizes and and streamline headgear provide a neater fit on women's smaller facial features. Choose from elegant pink or minimalist grey straps.
- Discreet: soft materials and a streamlined design mean you can enjoy the benefits of therapy while looking and feeling like yourself.
- Liberating: dual-wall pillows and a flexible cushion base ensure maximum comfort, ease of movement, and an effective seal, whether you sleep on your side or your back.
- Premium: the Swift FX for Her delivers stable, reliable therapy across the entire range of prescribed pressure settings.
- Easy to use: the headgear is quick to fit and gently hugs the contours of your face. Snug, stable and easy to adjust – you'll find your mask comfortable and easy to slip on and off.
- Advanced: like all ResMed products, the Swift FX for Her respects strict quality control standards and uses cutting-edge technology.
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed Swift FX for Her to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 9177071.
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
|Included in Package||ResMed Swift FX for Her mask system (incl. frame, elbow, headgear, cushion, backstrap, 2 soft wraps) and Swift FX for Her user guide (to see available languages consult user guide).|
|Material||Silicone, plastic, nylon/lycra|
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for expert hints and tips on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
- User guide: download the user guide pdf for detailed information about your Swift FX for Her.
- Cleaning: you should clean your mask every day as bacteria, perspiration, facial oils and other dirt can build up quickly. For detailed instructions on cleaning, please see the user guide above or the instruction booklet that's delivered with your mask. We recommend ResMed's special cleaning spray for CPAP masks or CPAP mask cleaning wipes.
- Replacing your mask: masks are like any other accessory you use regularly – eventually it wears out and needs to be replaced. Consult our mask replacement FAQs for advice on replacing your mask and its individual components.
- Choice: unsure which mask will be best for your individual therapeutic requirements? Consult our mask choice FAQs for advice and recommendations.
- Insider tip for a perfect fit: pull the headgear straps just tight enough for a cushion of air to build up within the thin outer membrane. This also helps to avoid leakage, prevents the cushion from slipping, and reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose and upper lip.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.