S9 Filter Cover
Filter cover for ResMed S9 series CPAP devices. Easy to fit, easy to use. Ideal if original filter cover is lost or inoperative. Helps stop dust and airborne particles entering CPAP device.
This CPAP filter cover is compatible with all ResMed S9 therapy devices. It covers the CPAP Air Filter helping to keep your device clean and free from dust and airborne particles such as hair and dander. The filter cover is easy to fit and is an ideal solution if your original CPAP filter cover is lost or inoperative.
- Easy to fit: straightforward to take off and put on when you need to change your air filter.
- Cost-effective: the perfect low-cost solution if the original filter cover for your ResMed S9 device is lost or inoperative.
|Included in Package||Filter cover for S9 series devices|
We want you to benefit from the best CPAP therapy every time you go to sleep. ResMed designs comfortable, high-quality equipment and accessories so you can use them again and again, day after day. Please see your S9 therapy device user manual for advice on keeping your equipment in great condition.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.