AirFit™ N30i cushion
Need a replacement cushion for the AirFit N30i nasal CPAP mask?
The AirFit N30i under-the-nose cushion is available in four different sizes:
- Small (S)
- Small wide (SW)
- Medium (M)
- Wide (W)
This nasal cushion features an integrated QuietAir vent thatgently diffuses exhaled air1 and supports a restful atmosphere with almost no noticeable drafts.
If you want to try the equivalent nasal pillows cushion, you can also try AirFit P30i cushion with your AirFit N30i conduit frame.
Time to replace the cushion on your AirFit N30i Freedom nasal mask? Don't buy a whole new CPAP mask, simply replace worn parts to save money and reduce waste.
- Under-the-nose cushion means no red marks on the nasal bridge
- Supple silicone cushion designed to mould to your nose shape
- Integrated QuietAir vent: exhaled air is gently diffused to limit noise output.1
- Easy to replace
- 4 sizes available: Small, Small Wide, Medium, Wide (find more information in the Advice tab above)
If you’d likethe nasal pillows cushion, you can also try the AirFit P30i cushion with your AirFit N30i conduit frame. Both CPAP tube-up masks share the same conduit frame to let you switch easily between nasal and pillows cushions if you need to alter the seal or change contact points.
1. ResMed external 14-day clinical study of 23 ResMed patients, conducted between 30/05/2018 - 22/06/2018. Data on file; ID A4387859.
|Size||Small Wide, Wide, Small, Medium|
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||Yes|
Please see below for expert tips on keeping your equipment in good condition.
User guide - download the User guide for detailed information regarding your mask.
Sizing the Cushion:
Step 1 - downloading the Sizing Template is a practical option for getting an accurate fit.Please ensure it is printed to scale.
Step 2 - place the template below your nose, perpendicular to your face. If you have a narrow nose, start with the blue/red side of the template. If you have a wide nose, start with the black/purple side of the template.
Step 3 - look into a mirror and assess whether your nose falls inside or outside the margins on the template. If you are between two sizes, choose the larger one.
If you don't want to use the sizing template, refer to our sizing guidelines in the table below. Use a straight ruler to measure the width of your nose.
|Cushion size (AirFit N30i)||Nose width - fit range (mm)|
|Small||up to 36mm|
AirFit N30i “How to choose the Size of the cushion” video
Cleaning: We recommend handwashing your mask cushion after each use, using a mild liquid detergent in a bowl of warm water. All other mask components should be handwashed in the same way at least weekly.
'How to' videos:
Note: These videos show a version of AirFit N30i that may differ from the version you use.
AirFit N30i ''How to Assemble Video
AirFit N30i “How to weekly Clean Video
Refer to the User guide for further instructions and complete labeling information including indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.