HumidX F20 - 3-pack
HumidX F20 for AirMini offers the benefits of humidification in a convenient water-free format. The HumidX F20 waterless humidification system clicks directly in the F20 cushion. It's compatible with AirFit F20 , AirFit F20 for Her and AirTouch F20 for AirMini masks.
HumidX F20 can be used with AirFit and AirTouch F20 full face masks in most climates and sleep environments.
Products available on this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
For info on the product instruction’s languages please refer to the product description below.
HumidX F20* is a small heat and moisture exchanger (HME) that is designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification. It's exclusively designed for people who use AirMini with an F20 full face mask.
How HumidX F20 works
HumidX F20 is a waterless humidifier that’s designed to provide you with more comfort by offering relief from possible dryness and congestion. When you exhale, heat and moisture is captured and stored within the HME’s tiny paper ridges. When you inhale, this heat and moisture is released to humidify the air you breathe in.
HumidX F20 waterless humidification system* clicks directly into the F20 cushion.
HumidX is part of the following bundles:
HumidX F20 is specifically designed for F20 full face mask used with the AirMini PAP device. To experience AirMini waterless humidification with nasal and nasal pillows masks, check out HumidX and Humidx Plus for AirFit N20, AirTouch N20 , AirFit N30 and P10 for AirMini.
*Each HumidX F20 lasts for 30 days once it has been removed from the packaging. If you would like to stock up with additional supplies, HumidX F20 is also available to buy in packs of 6.
Ask your doctor or homecare provider about using ResMed's full-face CPAP masks to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
Watch these videos to see how to use HumidX F20 with AirFit F20.
How to insert HumidX F20 waterless humidification into
F20 full face CPAP mask:
How to remove HumidX F20 waterless humidification from F20 full face CPAP mask:
Check out our advice on HumidX F20 for AirMini maintenance and storage.
1. The HumidX F20 must be replaced within 30 days of the sealed pack being opened.
2. When not in use, store in a clean and dry location.
3. The HumidX F20 cannot be washed as this will affect its performance. Remove the humidifier before cleaning your F20 full face mask. For mask cleaning and reprocessing instructions, refer to your mask user guide.
4. Check the HumidX F20 daily for any signs of damage or blockages caused by dirt or dust and replace when necessary.
Refer to the AirMini user guide and AirFit F20 user guide for further instructions and complete labelling information including indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Delivery & Returns
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.