AirSense™ 10 AutoSet (complete device package) Bundle Offer
If the product is listed as out of stock, please register here and we will inform you once the product is back in stock.
An auto-adjusting device for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, with a host of features to promote effective treatment1. This AirSense 10 AutoSet bundle offer* includes an integrated HumidAir II™ and ClimateLine Air heated tube. Also supplied with a SlimLine™ tube, travel bag, 90W Power Supply Unit and 12-pack of filters. Please note there is no mask included so this will need to be purchased separately if required.
Also available in ‘For Her’ version!
Save £35 when you buy an AirSense 10 AutoSet bundle offer including device, HumidAir II, 12-pack of filters and ClimateLine Air tube, compared to purchasing each item separately.
Products available in this Store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom only.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is an auto-adjusting device. A host of features, including the smart AutoSet algorithm, build on 25 years of sleep therapy expertise for effective1 and comfortable treatment in an intuitive and easy to use format.
- Intelligent detection: AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts with low pressure1 designed for improved comfort. Once you've fallen asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor: you won't disturb your partner if you need to get up during the night. The screen's light level adjusts to the brightness of the room and turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep more easily.
- Comfortable features: a whisper-quiet2 EasyBreathe™ motor provides a natural and comfortable breathing experience while a streamlined SlimLine tube is designed to make it easier to move around in bed.
- Simple, intuitive user interface: simply plug in the AirSense 10 AutoSet and press Start. It makes it easy to change the comfort settings, and your device will give you a daily summary report at the end of every session.
- SmartStart™ feature: as soon as you breathe into your mask, your therapy begins. A few seconds after you remove your mask, it stops automatically.
- The integrated HumidAir™ II Humidifier is designed to counter dryness and congestion.
- ClimateLine Air heated tube is designed to offer you consistent temperature and humidity and comfortable sleep apnoea therapy.
- A 12-pack of filters is supplied. These filters are disposable therefore not suitable for washing. We recommend you change your filter every 6 months or as needed to maintain the efficient running of your AirSense™ 10.
- The AirSense™ 10 travel bag allows you to store your AirSense™ 10, HumidAir™ II and tubing.
- Register your device with myAir, an app for patients with an AirSense™ 10. Track your sleep therapy and get personalised advice and assistance on your PAP sleep therapy with the myAir monitoring and coaching app from ResMed*.
*myAir is only available in selected countries.
Please refer to the user guide for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
1. ResMed AirSense™ 10 Clinical Overview. ResMed 2019 ID A4504900.
2. 25 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA with Slimline, measured according to ISO 80601-2-70:2015. Please refer to AirSense 10™ user guide.
|Included in Package||
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet, HumidAir™ II, ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, SlimLine™ tube, 12-pack of filters, travel bag, 90W Power Supply Unit and user guide
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for more information on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet ‘User tips’ video contains tips for living well with a sleep apnoea machine.
- User guide (with HumidAir)
- Patient Quick Set up Guide
- Humidification. Designed for a more comfortable experience, add a HumidAir™ II Heated Humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ to your device.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.