AirSense™ 10 AutoSet (complete device kit)
An auto-adjusting device for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, with a host of features for effective treatment. This AirSense 10 AutoSet bundle offer* comes complete with the integrated HumidAir and ClimateLine Air heated tube, allowing you to get an optimised treatment. Also supplied with a SlimLine tube, carry bag, 90W Power Supply Unit and 12-pack of filters. Please note there is no mask included so this will need to purchased separately, if required.
Also available in 'for Her' version!'
*You save £35 when you buy an AirSense 10 AutoSet bundle including device, HumidAir and ClimateLine Air tube, compared to purchasing each item separately
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is a premium, auto-adjusting device. A host of breakthrough features, including the smart AutoSet algorithm, built on 25 years of sleep-therapy expertise for more effective, more comfortable treatment in an intuitive and easy to use format.
- Intelligent detection: AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts with low pressure for greater comfort. Once you've fallen asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor: you won't disturb your partner if you need to get up during the night. The screen's light level adjusts to the brightness of the room and also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep more easily.
- Quality-of-life features: a whisper-quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor offers you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep, while a streamlined SlimLine™ tube makes it easier to move around in bed.
- Simple, intuitive user interface: simply plug in the AirSense 10 AutoSet and press Start. It's easy to change the comfort settings, and your device will give you feedback on your therapy every morning.
- SmartStart™ feature: as soon as you breathe into your mask, your therapy begins. A few seconds after you remove your mask, it stops. Simple!
- Integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology offers relief from dryness and congestion.
- ClimateLine Air heated tube - use in conjunction with HumidAir and breathe warmed air throughout the night without the risk of rainout (condensation droplets) which can often form in standard tubing.
- A 12-pack of filters is supplied - these filters are disposable thus not suitable for washing. We recommend you change your filter every 6 months to maintain the efficient running of your AirSense 10.
- The AirSense 10 carry bag is a high quality, sturdy bag with compartments to store your AirSense 10, HumidAir and tubing.
- Register your device with myAir, a brand new online tool for patients with an AirSense 10. Once you have your device we would invite you to register with myAir which will provide you with daily information about your treatment and helpful advice and tips on how to get the most out of your therapy. For more information please click here.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor.
We want you to benefit from the best treatment. Please see below for more information on looking after your equipment and living well with sleep apnoea.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet “User tips” video contains tips for living well with a sleep apnoea machine
Ask your doctor about using the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet to treat your sleep apnoea. If you think you might have sleep apnoea but haven't been diagnosed, discuss your concerns with your doctor or contact one of our clinics at 0800 917 7071.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, orders placed in our eshop as well as via telephone are taking approx. 10 working days longer. We will fulfill as soon as we can.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
So far, the best CPAP machine I have used. It is quiet and efficient and doesn't disturb my wife at all. The online app is so useful as it keeps me updated as to how many apnea's I have during the night. It also proves that when you have a few glasses of wine before bed how much that affects the amount of apnea's you have. All round a superb product– 05-Nov-2019 –
This is my first sleep apnea machine so I'm unable to compare it with anything similar. I've been using it for nearly 4 months now and it has made a massive beneficial difference to my sleep. It takes a bit of getting used to but it's worth going through the early stages to get some fantastic results. If you need any help then the girls in the Resmed call centre are really helpful and professional– 06-Jun-2018 –
I have this machine and it is amazing, getting 6/7 hours deep sleep every night very quiet so it does not disturb you, I would recommend this to anyone with sleep apnea.– 26-Nov-2017 –