AirMini™ Filter - 12 Pack
AirMini device Filters - 12 pack
These standard AirMini filters prevent fine particles and dirt from entering your device and ultimately, your airways.
These filters are disposable and are not suitable for washing. We recommend you change your filter every 4-6 months.
These are standard air filters for ResMed's AirMini device. Please note these filters are disposable and are not suitable for washing.
We recommend you change your filter every 4 - 6 months.
How to check/change the AirMini air filter:
- Check the AirMini air filter for any holes, tears, cracks, or blockages caused by dirt or dust.
- The air filter should be replaced at least every six months or if there are signs of damage. It cannot be washed.
- To change the air filter, slide the air filter cover off and replace the old air filter with a new one.
- Reattach the air filter cover, and ensure it is fitted at all times to prevent water and dust from entering the machine.
Download AirMini User Guide for detailed recommendations on how to set up, clean and use your AirMini solution.
Find out how to look after your AirMini, the smallest portable CPAP :
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.
Be the first to review this product.
Reviewing the product gives ResMed the opportunity to consider further improvements and action on the product. Moreover helps other customers too on their purchase decisions.
Please note, we will store your email in our systems if you are giving the review in log-in status. We will NOT use the email for any promotions purpose, but only for contacting you in case issues and clarification related to the product. Your email will NOT be shared with 3rd parties and will be deleted from our systems after 1 year from storage date.