AirFit™ N20 Mask and AirTouch™ N20 Cushion
This bundle offer provides a standard AirFit N20 mask with silicone cushion plus an AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
Designed for a comfortable1,2, convenient sleep apnoea experience by combining the compact, easy-to-use AirFit N20 CPAP mask system with an AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion. To support your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, we recommend you replace the AirTouch UltraSoft™ foam mask cushion every month to ensure comfort.
Save £28 when you buy a AirFit N20 Mask and AirTouch N20 cushion bundle offer compared to purchasing each item separately.
Products available on this store are intended for sale in the United Kingdom, only.
The flexible3 AirFit N20 nasal mask comfortably fits a wide range of faces4. Practical magnetic clips5 mean it's easy to put on and take off. And it seals well too6, thanks to a compact, fabric-lined frame that moves with you as you sleep.
- AirFit N20 frame provides a clear field of vision so you can easily read at bedtime1.
- Flexible, fabric-lined frame3,4 is compact and soft on your skin.
- Mask system is easy to use and features practical3, quick-to-fit magnetic clip.
- AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is designed to limit red marks on the skin around the nose2,7.
In this CPAP mask package, we're offering you an AirFit N20 CPAP mask system with the comfort of an AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion. The breathable AirTouch N20 cushion is designed to gently adapt to your face and put your comfort first.
CPAP mask cushions can cause red marks on your skin but the AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion is engineered to limit friction and contact pressure. This replaceable cushion is convenient - simply wipe it clean if required and pop open a fresh new cushion every month. It is very important the foam cushion is not washed or immersed in water.
AirTouch N20 cushions are also available individually and in convenient multi-packs:
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushion x 1 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 3 (S, M and L)
- Replacement AirTouch N20 cushions x 6 (S, M and L)
This nasal mask starter pack is suitable for people of various shapes and sizes. We also offer an AirFit N20 for Her and AirTouch N20 cushion for women who appreciate ResMed's female-specific designs.
Please refer to the user guides for relevant information related to any warnings and precautions to be considered before and during use of the product.
Ask your doctor about using this medical device to treat your obstructive sleep apnoea.
- ResMed external clinical study of 25 patients for 7 nights, conducted between 15/03/2019 and 05/04/2019. Data on file; ID A4575326.
- ResMed 7-nights study of 23 external patients, conducted between 21/05/2018 and 12/06/2018. Data on file; ID A4376833.
- ResMed internal study of 24 existing ResMed patients, conducted between 23/11/2015 - 21/12/2015 comparing the market leading mask with AirFit N20; ID A3695085.
- ResMed AirFit N20 internal global fitting study of 165 existing ResMed patients, conducted in November 2015; ID A3990847. AirFit N20 is to be used by patients weighing more than 30kg. Refer to AirFit N20 user guide.
- Use of masks with magnetic components is contraindicated in patients with the following pre-existing conditions: a metallic haemostatic clip implanted in the head to repair an aneurysm and/or metallic splinters in one or both eyes.
- Please refer to AirFit N20 and AirTouch N20 user guide.
- ResMed 7-nights study of 16 external patients, conducted between 14/11/2016 and 13/12/2016. Data on file; ID A4055519.
|Not made from latex||Yes|
Looking for top tips on choosing the right size of CPAP nasal mask, adjusting your mask properly and looking after your equipment? You can refer to the user guide or watch our videos - we made them to help you succeed with CPAP.
How to choose the right size for your AirTouch N20 cushion
Step1 - Start by printing the AirTouch N20 sizing guide. Please ensure the scale is set to 100% - the sizing template is only accurate if it's printed at the right size.
Step2 - Stand in front of a mirror and hold the sizing template under your nose. The template should show you the most suitable cushion size.
Between sizes? We recommend choosing the larger option for more comfort.
AirFit N20 silicone cushions and AirTouch N20 memory foam cushions use the same sizing. If you already use an AirFit N20 silicone cushion, choose the same size for your AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion.
AirTouch N20 cleaning instructions
The memory foam cushion must not be submerged in liquid as this may damage the cushion and affect mask performance. If required, wipe it over. All other mask components can be hand-washed in a bowl of warm water with a dash of basic washing up liquid for up to ten minutes. Leave them to air dry alongside the mask cushion, away from direct sunlight.
Please read the AirFit N20 and AirTouch N20 user guide for detailed information about your mask.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 working days, however please allow up to 10 working days.
- Delivery is usually within 5 working days, via Royal Mail*
- Online orders cannot be expedited once placed. If you require an order URGENTLY, instead of ordering online please order by phone on 0800 917 7071 (available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00)
- Online orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed, however you can return products within 14 days for a full refund, please refer to Section 5 within our Terms & Conditions for full information
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail. If your package is too large to fit through a letterbox or a signature is required, it will be taken to a local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect at your convenience
- For full information on Returns, please click here
* Under normal conditions. Orders cannot be expedited after they are placed online.
VAT relief is available on certain products in the ResMed online shop.
In the UK, customers are entitled to buy these products VAT free if they are disabled and/or have a chronic sickness, provided the product relates to their disability or sickness and is for personal use.
Moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnoea is considered a chronic sickness, along with other diseases or conditions. This means that, if you have moderate to severe OSA or another chronic sickness, you may be able to buy some products from our online shop VAT free.
Eligible customers should check the box marked, I am entitled to VAT relief for disabled people, before adding any item(s) to their basket.
For further information, please click here to read more, or check the HMRC Vat Notice 701/7 web page.